Each week The Bench News will be publishing profiles of pets waiting for adoption from area shelters and humane societies. To find out about adopting the profiled pets call the organizations below. To reach our Animal reporter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lincoln County Humane Society: Hazel
Hazel is settling in nicely at her foster home, but she is looking for her forever home!
Hazel does have stranger danger, and her new owners will need to be ready to socialize her, at her own pace. She is a super sweet and is such a kind dog who is just unsure of life. Her transformation will take some time and her new owners will need to put in the time to show her that life is not as scary as she thinks it is. Once she trusts you, she’ll be your best friend!
Hazel’s perfect home has adults only, no cats, a fully fenced yard and very committed owner(s)!
From Hazel’s foster mom:
– Squirrels are very exciting!
– Super cuddler! Thinks she will fit on your lap.
– Great napper – doesn’t move.
– Best to have people ignore her for a bit when first meeting, once she’s sniffed strangers she’s okay.
– Not a fan of vegetables. 🥦
– Loves tummy rubs!
– Squeak toys, tennis balls, and sticks are totally her thing.
– Bath time, not a fan. Got pretty fearful with water.
– Some separation anxiety noticed, but we’re working on it.
If interested in meeting Hazel, please contact the shelter directly at 905-682-0767 to schedule an appointment.
Beamsville 4Paws Rescue: Natrel
Natrel is looking for her forever home! She is a happy and well-behaved girl who loves to share your couch or bed. She loves to chase her feather toy and watch the birds from the window. Natrel prefers a quieter household and gets along with cats, calm dogs and older children.
- Medium Hair /Female
- Born: May 19, 2020
If If you are interested in adopting Natrel or arranging a time to visit, please complete the online application: http://www.beamsville4pawrescue.com/contact-2/contact/.