How to Access Free Advertising and Promotional Tools at The Bench News
If you are a local merchant within a West Niagara community, here’s how you can claim the following benefits this holiday season to help your business been seen, attract more customers, and enjoy a little love from your your new favorite West Niagara online news and information resource.
Scroll down to see how to quality for the following benefits below:
- A minimum 20,000 digital ad impressions on select ad positions onBenchNews.ca between when you qualify and Dec. 24, a $250 value.
- Merchants will also be featured in a “buy local” page mentioning their holiday promotion or discount ($100 value).
- And rotating merchants will get shoutouts until Dec. 24 2020 on our social media pages and weekly email news bulletin (subscribe here) – a $150+ value.
How how to qualify:
- Be one of the first 100 businesses to claim this offer. There are currently spots available.
- You must be a business with an address in Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Wainfleet, or Pelham.
- You must be able to provide one promo code to offer to consumers. Example: Mention: Bench News for 10% off when you call or visit. Or use BENCHNEWS10 on our online store (if you have one)
- Fill out the form here. You will receive an email once we confirm your qualifications with further instructions.
- There is no cost for this promotional offer. However, you will need to provide a digital ad or we can make one for you for a nominal fee of $30 fee inclusive of HST.
- Once your add is placed it cannot be changed without a $50 fee inclusive of HST. If you choose to change it, it can be changed as often as you like, provided you pay this fee each time.
- WANT PRIORITY SERVICE? We will give priority to process your application if you have a link from your companies website to http://benchnews.ca. Please provide that in your application.
- Click to apply here.